Business Attorneys Near Round Rock
Alexander Law Firm is a top legal service provider that serves in the community citizens of Round Rock providing the following services:
- Estate Planning – The preparation of tasks that serve to manage an individual’s asset base in the event of their incapacitation or death. The planning includes the bequest of assets to heirs and the settlement of estate taxes.
- Electronic Discovery – Businesses of all sizes rely on electronically stored information (ESI) to conduct transactions and manage communications.
- White Collar – Generally encompasses a wide range of non-violent crimes. Both corporate and individual clients can find themselves facing investigations that might last months or even years, or legal action that threatens their livelihood or even their freedom.
- Business Attorneys – The Business Attorneys at The Alexander Law Firm assist many clients in business law matters. These clients might be privately held businesses, family-owned businesses, start-up ventures, entrepreneurs, landlords or non-profit organizations.
- Civil Trial Attorney & Litigation Firm – Trial and judgment for theft against company accountant who embezzled money and stole mineral interests; recovery of assets through tracing and imposition of constructive trust.
- Second-Parent Adoption – Allows a same-sex parent to adopt the biological or adoptive child of his or her partner or spouse. The most important aspect of this type of adoption is that it allows the second parent to adopt the child without the first parent losing any parental rights.
- LGBT Adoption – can take several forms depending on each family’s unique situation.
- Probate Service – After a person dies, it is often necessary for his or her estate to go through the probate process. This is the process where the court recognizes the person’s death and authorizes the administration of that person’s estate.
General Information About Round Rock
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Other Nearby Towns and Cities
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
Stuff To Do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.